Our call center feature has the following features to help you manage your high volume VoIP network.
- Agents: Agents receive incoming calls from a queue. To receive queued calls, they must first be set up as an agent, then assigned to one or more queues.
- Pause and Un-pause: Ability for a call center agent to pause calls from ringing their phone while they complete a task or take a break.
- Queues: If available agents are busy or unavailable, calls can be routed to an intelligent call queue. You can prioritize calls by value, request urgency or customization rules.
- Reason Codes: If an Agent needs to stop receiving calls temporarily, but does not want to log out of the queue, the agent can pause their incoming queue calls and provide a Reason Code to indicate why.
- Tally Codes: When an agent receives a queued call and needs to assign it to a specific category for billing or other purposes, he/she can provide a Tally Code to indicate the nature of the call.
- Zero Out: Allows a caller to leave the queue by pressing “0” to choose other call routing options, such as voicemail.