Our set of origination and termination features can get your VoIP system functioning how you always wanted.
- Domestic Origination: Ntelecom provides local phone numbers or DIDs in most areas in the United States. That means that we can port your local phone number to our system, and provide your company with the highest quality voice and flexibility of Voice Over IP (VoIP).
- Domestic Terminations: We provide competitive outbound call packages ranging from pay-as-you-go and prepaid minutes, to unlimited usage plans. Our per-minute rate is competitive, and our quality and reliability is uncompromising.
- E911 Support: Every location and phone number where you utilize a device or softphone must have an associated E911 entry in the Web Portal. The phone number associated with your location is then registered with the national E911 database. You are also responsible to updating this information with Ntelecom if you move any device to a new location per the Terms of Service.
- Endpoint Templates: We provide the ability to create, configure, and distribute phone program templates that can be used with our auto-provisioning servers. This feature streamlines the process of adding new phone models/vendors to our platform. The templates can contain button programming, phone feature access, custom branding logos, and more.
- International Termination: We offer competitive international rates, which are available via our website or upon request.
- Shared Line Appearance: The ability to emulate a “Key System” where each phone can have predefined line keys that represent a specific phone line. Calls are delivered to the line and all phones with that line key. Any phone can pick up the call and all others will see that it is in use. Calls cannot be transferred from that line, but can be put on hold, or announced and picked up on the same phone or any other phone bearing the same line key.
- Toll Free Numbers: Utilize one or multiple toll free numbers which may be routed to a specific outside DID, Auto Attendant, group, or queue.